Pages

Sunday, June 6, 2010

Beginings

This is the genesis of my new blog, Broccoli Central. The name is totally random (I tried to think of something healthy and go from there). If anyone has a better name idea, let me know so I can feel bad about myself and try to defend my original choice.

I'm just a teenager who likes to study and experiment with health. I'm here to share the information and ideas I have about health, but don't make any major changes without talking to your doctor and your pet kinkajou, Melvin. And don't take any nutritional information I give here too seriously unless I use a reliable reference (which I will try to find, of course). By the way, this fall I'm going to be starting college and studying nutrition and dietetics, so once I become a Registered Dietitian, I guess you can put a little more stock in what I say. But please, use common sense. If you have a severe heart condition and I suggest going for a nice brisk walk, don't. Seriously.

So, I hope you enjoy reading what I have to say, and that you can improve your health because of it. Au revoir!

No comments:

Post a Comment